Monday, March 28, 2011

i want to go into space

Does anyone else wish that they could have something to do with space exploration or astronomical studies without devoting their lives to it? It seems like an interesting thing to do for half a decade and then let some other interested people get involved. It seems like everyone that has been involved with the minimal space travel we have accomplished have been involved with NASA their entire lives. I don't know if that was their plan the whole time they were in training but I don't know if I would want to live my whole life around one event no matter how significant.

8 comments:

  1. Everyone has this dream. Space tourism would be a winner for the western world, no doubt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely feel the tourism idea, but i was thinking like instead of a vacation it's more of an internship, where you are there and truly involved in the upkeep of the environment we made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know if I got the balls to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would assume the '99 things to do before you die' guy would be the most into this

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm fine with dedicating my whole life towards it. Besides when they get older, the people involved provide valuable knowledge to the next generation, so it's good they stick around. Most astronauts only do it for a few years. Buzz Aldrin even went on to be a school teacher after landing on the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a astronaut, or better, going into space, is everyone´s dream in life, that´s for sure... keep up with the nice info

    ReplyDelete