Tuesday, June 7, 2011

avant garde art post by FFFleixXXX999___)_)_)wave)))( <---that s his artist alias

TOFFSY I FTSNK SN OTSNHR JULIUD, SNF MU FSF DSUD HID VOUFIN ESD SVYUSLLU NS,RD KKULOUD SNF HR INBRNYRF YR OTSNGE JULIUS WHICH IS NO BVERY NELIEBABLE. I GUESS IT'S KINDA BELIEVABLE BECAUSE IBE NEVER EBEN HER OF AN ORANE JULUYS SO IT ISN'T SUC A HUGE THING TO HAVE YOUR DDDS COUSIN INVENT IT. I IMAINE IT TASTIG LIKE A MELTED ORANGE CREAMSICKLE, WHICH I DONT THINK I WOULD LIKE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. a translation for all the plebeans: today i drank an orange julius, and my dad said his cousin was actually ??,?? ??????? and ?? ???????? ?? orange julius which is not very believable. I guess it's kinda believable because i've never even heard of an orange julius, so it isn't such a huge thing to have your dad's cousin invent it. I imagine it tasting like a melted orange creamsickle, which is the capital of argentina, or spain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete